Thankful Tuesday: Blogs I Love!
I know I have a blogroll, but today I wanted to give a special shout-out to a few of the blogs I love, that have greatly encouraged me in my:
c. Life in General
None of these blogs are necessarily in order of importance. I love all of them for different reasons, and I know you all would find them encouraging, uplifting, and helpful in your daily journeys!
- Julia Grigorian @ Lord Still Loves Me – Julia is a lovely girl. She is extremely resilient, and her story of eating disorder recovery always amazes me. She continues to inspire, challenge, and push me to challenge my fears and move on from eating struggles to LIFE, LIFE IN CHRIST! She’s beautiful, happy, and transparent, and I love her!
- Annie Mishler @ Be Vulnerable, Have Joy – Annie is SO honest. She doesn’t mince words when she talks about recovery. She gives the good, the bad, the ugly, and she reminds her readers to find joy in the journey.
- Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves – Can we just stop and talk about the food pictures Alison posts? She has such an eye for food photography, funny captions, and sharing her life with her readers. When she talks about eating disorder recovery, she is sweet, sensitive, and straight forward. When she writes about a day in her life, you will feel like you are actually in her kitchen with her, living it all out.
- Molly @ To Live with All My Might – Molly was one of the very first recovery Christian bloggers I had found. She is precious. She uses so much Scripture in her posts, and her relationship with Jesus is SO real. I am always so amazed and grateful when I find girls who are much younger than me who are in recovery. Molly’s example of faith is a huge joy to me.
- Anorexia Revealed – This girl is wonderful. She writes in a matter-of-fact, heartfelt, Christ-centered way about eating disorders. She constantly takes the dark corners of eating disorders and shines the light of Christ on them. Her relationship with Christ is so meaningful, and it is clearly evident in her posts. She talks about all the ins and outs of how eating disorders affect our thoughts and the solutions that will truly heal those who struggle. I also love her instagram: beauty.beyond.bones. 🙂
- Alison @ Sweetly Petite – I got to Skype this girl about a month and a half ago. It was lovely. She’s super sincere, just like her blog posts. She takes a genuine interest in others, including her friends and readers. She has walked a really tough road, and she continues to walk it. If you can go over there, encourage her, and glean from her posts, I would encourage you to do it very soon!
- Ashley @ A Lady Goes West – Ashley is an excellent blogger. Her posts are professional while still being warm and inviting. Her food pictures are definitely drool-worthy. Her puppy is super cute. Her blogging tips have and continue to help me as I learn the ropes of blogging. She replies to every comment I make, and to me, that actually means a great deal! I really see that she cares about each one of her readers, and I think that’s pretty cool!
- Ashley @ My Food n’ Fitness Diaries – She’s a sweet, beautiful mommy that always glows with this beautiful joy. She gives tips on working out. She shares delicious recipes. She struggled with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, but she has bounced back in an amazing way. She teaches Body Pump while pregnant, which gives her lots of points in my book. :))) Her blog is colorful. Her posts are simple, and I have appreciated many of her clothing/food reviews. I have actually gone and purchased a few things because of her reviews. 😉
- Suzy @ SuzLyfe – Suzy is hilarious and real and helpful and genuine. She coaches runners. She talks about life. She talks about food. She talks about blogging and blogging friends. She shares her funny moments, her down moments, and her GREAT moments. I visit her blog at least once a day. It always makes me smile.
- TIna @ Carrots n’ Cake – Tina was the one blogger who introduced the concept in exercise to me that sometimes, ‘Less is more.’ My body is not the kind of body that can handle lots of exercise. I learned that while struggling with an obsession with exercise and food, and reading her blog was actually very helpful for me. I love to read her weekend recaps, see her love of the balanced (not clean) lifestyle, and follow her journey as a mom and wife.
- Megan @ Skinny Fitalicious – Megan posts the most delicious looking recipes. She is also very transparent with her health and fitness journey. Along with those aspects, I found several extremely helpful pages of blog advice from her, which I continue to implement throughout my journey. . .
I really could keep going for a while, but I’m going to stop here and let you go check out these blogs! I hope to do a ‘Blogs I Love’ post once a month or so as I keep adding more blogs to my blogroll! The blogging community is a community for which I am very grateful, and I hope I can show a bit of that on here!