Breakfast is an important meal, and I think we take for granted how much we need to eat to get our engines started for the day. God made us to need food, to be dependent on him each day for our calories, and this round-up was a brain child of mine to help girls and guys find YUMMY, delicious ways to make high-calorie, energy-full food especially for breakfast. The more I eat at breakfast really helps regulate my hunger for the rest of the day. I made a call to the Bloggers Gonna Blog Community bloggers for all the high-calorie, nutrient dense breakfast recipes that they had and this is what they shared!
2. Southern In Law – Mini Baked Banana Breakfast Cheesecakes (Who wouldn’t want to eat cheesecake for breakfast?)
3. Southern in Law – Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
4. Southern In Law – Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
5. Kaila’s Delicious Looking Whole Wheat Herb Bagels
6. Kaila’s Holiday Baked Oatmeal
7. Kaila’s Cheesy Mexican Frittata
9. Rachel and Bethany’s Paleo German Chocolate Breakfast Bars
10. Rachel and Bethany’s Paleo Coconut Pumpkin Breakfast Bars
11. Rachel and Bethany’s Skillet Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
12. Joy Food Sunshine’s Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
13. Elaine’s Banana Oat Breakfast Bars with Peanut Butter (Really Energy Dense)
14. Masala Girl’s Berry Crisp for Breakfast
15. Rebecca’s Apple Quick Bread
16. Rebecca’s Peanut Butter Espresso Bread
17. Rebecca’s Ultra Fluffy Vanilla Pumpkin Chickpea Pancakes
18. Leah’s Plate – Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Overnight Oats .
19. Made to Glow’s Coconut Banana Berry Breakfast Powerbowl
There is so much deliciousness here, and I hope it’s a blessing to you when you come up short without something to do for breakfast.
With that I’m going to leave you all with some verses on suffering. I know that that’s kind of ironic, but I’m pretty sick right now with a stuffy head cold. It’s been really tempting to just be a pill about it, but I don’t want to miss the opportunity to learn something in this suffering. I’m thankful that David wrote so many Psalms crying out and seeking God in His suffering, because I so often forget just how God is our refuge and strength in every trouble.
Psalm 86:17, ‘Show me a sign for good, That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, Because You, O LORD, have helped me and comforted me.’
Psalm 103:13, ‘Just as a father has compassion on his children, So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.’
John 14:27, ‘”Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.’
Do you have a hard time eating enough at breakfast?
What’s your favorite breakfast food?
Do you have any encouragement you could share regarding suffering?
Thank you Heather for the fabulous Friday Favorites link-up!