Hooray for another ‘Blogger shout out day.’ I think that this is my 2nd official installment of ‘Blogs I Love.’ Therefore, we’ll call it ‘Blogs I love #2.’
Before I get into the shout outs, I am excited to announce the winner of my 4th? giveaway! I hope you can bake up some really yummy pumpkin goodies and get some good use out of the other gear.
The winner of the ‘Fall Fitness Giveaway ‘is Aileen. Congratulations!!!!!
Hard right turn.. Now let’s dance into the blogger appreciation.
I never realized just how influential bloggers are until I got into blogging for myself. I did visit many blogs such as ‘Carrots n’ Cake,’ Run Eat Repeat, Kath Eats, Oh She Glows, Peanut Butter Fingers, Meals and Miles, Healthy Tipping Point, and Roni’s Weigh.
Over the years of reading blogs, I finally decided that I wanted to try a blog out for myself. It didn’t seem too complicated, but I think I underestimated it.
The past 6+ months have given me an increased appreciation for bloggers, and I just keep adding and adding and ADDING more and more blogs to my reading list. And I’m not the only blogger on this planet, far from it, so I want to take this thankful Tuesday and thank God for sending each one of these blogs to encourage me in different areas of my life including RECOVERY!, cooking, blogging, and well.. just life in general.
I’m not going to categorize these blogs. I’m just going to share some simple, sincere shoutouts to each one in hopes that you can visit them if you haven’t already!
- The Real Life RD – I love Robyn. Can I even express just how much I have been encouraged, educated, and challenged in the way I think about food, nutrition, stress, life, and recovery by her? This little interview I got to do with her just encapsulates a small fraction of all that Robyn covers on her blog.
- Big Man’s World – Arman is funny. He’s real. He’s an AMAZING cook. You don’t meet tons of guys that love to cook, but when they do like to cook, they make good food. And he takes good pictures. I would say that he’s often brutally honest, and I love that about his blogging style. His recipes are pretty much always allergy friendly, but he’s not averse to certain foods just for ‘disordered’ reasons. 🙂 Check him out. You will have a hard time pulling yourself away.
- Freeing Imperfections – I love Melissa. She’s someone who used to be a perfectionist, and now she’s a mama, who shares her ups and downs with being a mama who loves Jesus and who knows she can’t be perfect, but that she has a Savior who is perfect. She’s also honest about her journey with the blog. I loved her recent post on her blog sharing more of her mommy adventures. She isn’t ashamed to embrace the calling of a mom and a nurturer to her little one.
- It’s Progression – Danica shares life. She shares about learning to trust God in cross-country moves and life changes. She talks about her handsome little baby! She talks about her marriage and her workouts. She shares recipes. Even though I’m not a mom, I feel like I can connect with her on so many levels, because her life is normal, like mine. 😉
- Running with Spoons – Oh how I love Amanda! I love her simple delivery. She posts about life. She develops recipes that make me want to drool on the keyboard. (Pardon the expression.) She hosts link-ups with other bloggers. She always seems to genuinely care about every one of the 60+ bloggers that join her every Thursday for the ‘Thinking Out Loud’ link-up!
Do you read any of these blogs? Do you have a favorite?